Weekly night rides at the brook

More
5 years 9 months ago #43022 by woodi
woodi replied the topic: Re: Weekly night rides at the brook
Looks like a beautiful day today. I'm thinking of heading to Hunters on my fat bike tonight but could change my plans a bit and ride a faster bike/somewhere else if there's a group interested in riding tonight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43010 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: Weekly night rides at the brook
I thought we were golden after yesterday's beautiful weather. I guess we'll give it a try next week Monday.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43002 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: Weekly night rides at the brook
It's on, tomorrow night at the brook. 6:30 BITS, park in the gravel lot across the street from the gun club on Foote Road.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42986 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: Re: Weekly night rides at the brook

drabb wrote: Shit - had I known there were deep fried tacos involved I would have made it 8)

common man!

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
5 years 9 months ago #42980 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: Weekly night rides at the brook
Shit - had I known there were deep fried tacos involved I would have made it 8)

More
5 years 9 months ago #42979 by woodi
woodi replied the topic: Re: Weekly night rides at the brook
It was a fun ride and those deep fried taco's are truly something amazing. I'm planning on trying to make it down again next monday.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.