Its dead Jim.

More
1 year 2 days ago #44955 by slower_than_u
slower_than_u replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
Who still checks in here looking for content? If so, is it just as a matter of habit?
What killed this forum? The infamous "the forum is not WNYMBA" censorship campaign?
There used to be some decent discussion here.
Is it too far gone to revive?

Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #44877 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
Yeah, we were hiding it.
Also, just switched it so that the most recent post is at the top (kind of backward from most forums, but it works good for the trail condition reporting threads to see the latest report first.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Jon Sundquist.

More
2 years 7 months ago #44876 by irishman13
irishman13 replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
I didn't know there was still a forum until yesterday...doesn't look like much was missed

you just gotta give'r

More
2 years 7 months ago #44871 by Painfulldischarge
Painfulldischarge replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
I don't know what you're talking about, but you have the best avatar; cracks me up every time.

Buy the ticket, take the ride. -HST

More
2 years 7 months ago #44869 by fat guy
fat guy created the topic: Its dead Jim.
Kind of a bummer the lounge has been killed, see you in the woods.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.