Harris Hill Trail Conditions

More
8 years 7 months ago #25452 by nivek
nivek replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
mushmouph, A-V ??? Yer a mad man..Man I'm outta shape. I rode T-V and back. To say I was winded is an understatement. But yeah, from T-U it's rough do to the logging. I also had to get off and walk around some downed trees from U-V. Kind of a pain when ya get a good ride to haveta stop and get off. But all in all it was a nice ride and GREAT to get back out on the trails..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #25286 by mushmouph
mushmouph replied the topic: A-V 4-19-9
I ran A-V sunday 4/19/9. it was in good shape. the trail is fine @ B. It has been widened to permit big rigs. There is a big blow down right before the lot at L. Stay on the far side of the tree tops to get around it. this will not be fun on a bike. it is smooth sailing until just before U where the logging has occurred. Again it is passable on foot while the biker will find it not so pleasant. you can detour out the fire road to the left and ride to the junction at the lot. the trail is fine the rest of the way.

go out and get some

More
8 years 7 months ago #25117 by LEXA
LEXA replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
The road part is nice but, in the woods it is boggy.

More
9 years 1 month ago #22260 by Bodacious
Bodacious replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
IF YOUR GOING WEST ON THE EAST OVERLAND TRAIL WOULDN'T THAT MEAN YOUR ON THE WEAST OVERLAND TRAIL.

No Goal, Wide Right, I'll just go ride my bike

More
9 years 1 month ago #22116 by Joker
Joker replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
I don't know

Why...so...serious?

Carolina Blue Skies, Baby!

More
10 years 1 month ago #16313 by ericnocek
ericnocek replied the topic: East Overland Trail
Went riding with twright yesterday. Haven't ridden with him for years. We discussed his ideas for blazing a new trail and I think they are good. I hope to be able to go up to the East Overland Trail and help him this weekend. :twisted:

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.