Sprague Brook Conditions

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #44019 by Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions
Let's hope there was some kind of a hiccup in the system and your post wasn't deleted???? Yours, Greg's and Scott's post of current condition at Sb have always been appreciated and valued.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Kevin Preston.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #44018 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions
Thanks for deleting my relevant post about it raining at the Brook yesterday afternoon. I thought it would be nice to let people know since it was bright and sunny in Orchard Park at 3:30pm and a complete downpour at my house which is about .5 miles from the parking lot at Sprauge Brook. Whats the point of the Sprauge Brook conditions topic if you just delete useful information? It also rained again in the evening.

More
4 years 6 months ago #44012 by irishman13
irishman13 replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions
Conditions were great yesterday...very dry.

Some ass decided to leave their dog in the car near the warming hut while they went out MTB....that's not cool!!!

you just gotta give'r

More
4 years 6 months ago #44011 by boogenman
Nice! Are you going to bench cut the hill on the right if going CW?

I would help out but I work every Saturday.

More
4 years 6 months ago #44010 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions

boogenman wrote: Has anyone considered doing some major bench cut above the 4 wheeler playground right at mile mark 1.5? Maybe rent a mini excavator and it could be done in a day. It's always a mud pit at the bottom and it's not fun riding up or down such a short steep hill.

wnymba.org/index.php?option=com_jevents&...312b306165c16cbd4e28

More
4 years 6 months ago #44008 by boogenman
after a closer look at some maps it really would not be much different than the climb going CW after the main creek crossing. Bonus if a mini excavator is used because the climb after the main creek crossing is getting a little narrow, a machine would make quick work of touching that up.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.