Sprague Brook Conditions

More
4 years 6 months ago #44025 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions

boogenman wrote:

Jon Sundquist wrote: Even members like Boogen can post.

FIXED :-P

Wow, I feel a disturbance in the force :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #44024 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions

Jon Sundquist wrote: Even members like Boogen can post.

FIXED :-P

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #44023 by Jon Sundquist
Intellicast showed an orange blob just heading east from Sprague Brook right after I saw boogen's post. It appeared to be a small but intense T-storm. Glad it didn't last.

Better to just post updates. Even better to post after visual inspection of the trails.

Anyways remember, nothing in the forum (regular or trails conditions) should ever be relied on. This is an open forum, not related to WNYMBA (WNYMBA just hosts it). Even non-members like Boogen can post.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Jon Sundquist.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #44022 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions
I deleted it as it was not a true trail condition, it was a weather report. It may have rained but it was bone dry at Sprague Brook and started to drizzle when I left at 8:30. I figured why post a weather report when a trail condition report is more accurate.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Scotto.

More
4 years 6 months ago #44021 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Sprague Brook Conditions
It is weird.

So as my post above mentioned, it rained cats and dogs at my house and the brook around 3:30 yesterday(my wife reported this to me). When I got home at 5 the roads were almost dry and I really wanted to ride so I did. Half of the loop got rained on, the other half was still bone dry. The wet half was greasy but not muddy, should be good for the race tonight unless it down pours again this afternoon.

More
4 years 6 months ago #44020 by Jon Sundquist
Even when posts are deleted they still show up in the moderators view, but this seems to to have vanished. Plus if any moderator deletes a post, they are supposed to PM the poster. Must have been a problem with the hosting outfit.

Just checked the database and it seems like id 44016 is missing in the sequence. Weird.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.