Sprague Brook Conditions

More
11 years 4 months ago #12001 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
Never!

Actually, I have been saving up for one, but I still prefer Mtbing whenever possible.

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #12000 by Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
Todd, might be time for a road bike :wink:

More
11 years 4 months ago #11998 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
somebody tell me where I can ride please?

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

More
11 years 4 months ago #11996 by Kevin Preston
Really, I didn't even know there was a line of thunderstorms south. I'll see if I can find some rain fall amounts for that area. But as I said before Ben is right there in west falls and he would know best.

Damn, the bike is on the roof of the truck.

More
11 years 4 months ago #11994 by Ben Clauss
Ben Clauss replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
I am pretty sure that Sprague Brook got hit by yesterdays line of thunderstorms. Which means that the trails are most likely quite wet and muddy. If anyone has any other information speak up, otherwise I certainly won't be rideing tonight.

More
11 years 4 months ago #11980 by Kevin Preston
We do seem to get a decent shot of rain every week that seems to be just a recent memory but we'll have to go with what Ben and onyouright are saying for now as to the real conditions.

Jon, any luck on getting a Sprague Brook trail conditions section up so riders can post condidtions?

Kevin

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.