Latest Hunters Conditions

More
5 years 4 months ago #42180 by superbee70
superbee70 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Did hunters get rain last night? Thinking of heading out after work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42099 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Very dry...Very hot!

More
5 years 4 months ago #42068 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
It is so true. I rode Monday. Hunters *needs* rain. Way too much sugary dry soil building up on corners.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42059 by woodi
woodi replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
We need rain!!! I never thought I'd be saying this but things are starting to get too loose and dusty. Hunters Creek hasn't seen significant rainfall in weeks and from all the MTB traffic the trails are getting very loose and turning to dust. Still fun to ride but starting to look more and more like sand.

More
5 years 5 months ago #41934 by irishman13
irishman13 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Rode from lower lot to upper lot and back. Conditions are perfect! Dry and very fast. My bike actually came out cleaner than it went in from my previous sandy Carolina ride!

you just gotta give'r

More
5 years 5 months ago #41921 by phunt6
phunt6 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Amazing conditions today, everything was dry except for a few soft spots on the blue trail (central). Everything on the other side of the creek was great too! Saw a lot of riders out today too, most were very friendly although two groups I passed didnt even acknowledge me when I said "hi" when passing, and was run off the trail without an apology by one of these groups.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.