Latest Hunters Conditions

More
5 years 2 months ago #42697 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Rode Hunter's this morning. In great shape...trails are firm and the recent rain look care of the dust. Leaf cover is still light.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42616 by irishman13
irishman13 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Took the pooches for a walk this morning from the lower lot. The trails still in great shape after the rain yesterday. Very little mud, still extremely firm but slick do to the rain..Leaves are starting to cover the trails :o

you just gotta give'r

More
5 years 3 months ago #42564 by Adroit Rider
Adroit Rider replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Just spent three hours covering every single nook and cranny of Hunters Creek. It was my first time there in about 15 years and I tip my hat to the WNYMBA and the individuals who have turned Hunters into a detestation trail that can be navigated with a map and compass.

It is hard to say what my favorite parts were but here are a few:
  • Riding the Orange from 42 to the lower lot was nice and flowy
  • Riding up Red from the water to 25/26/21 and realizing this was the downhill that gave me Elvis Knee back in the day
  • Riding (primarily down) 19-15-14-22-21-23-27-26-25-24 (there is a tree down on Green!)

I am in the process of planning a fall trip from the Midwest and Brown County/Mohican/Eville/Hunters are all unique and worth visiting.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42555 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Covered all of orange and parts of green/yellow, and things off of the main lot are still in very good shape.

Dry and dusty - get some.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42452 by irishman13
irishman13 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I was neither. I drive a VW Jetta.

you just gotta give'r

More
5 years 3 months ago #42451 by Moto Mike
Moto Mike replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions

irishman13 wrote: I second what KB wrote. Rode from lower lot last night, everything was dry and fast! I rode trails that I have never seen dry before bone dry last night!

Were you the dude with the 4 door Wrangler, or the one waiting for his late friends to show up?

2009 Kingdom Trails Lightning Chaser MVP
2010 Asheville MVP

Fear the clown wheels!

"CX bikes are for bisexuals....you are either gay or straight...not both" -Trailhunter

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.