I must profess my love for the Colden Country Inn

More
5 years 3 months ago #42357 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: I must profess my love for the Colden Country Inn

Moto Mike wrote: Is this the old Glenwood Grill?

The old Glenwood Grill is now the Last Run, the food there is pretty good as well.

The Colden Inn has been around for 100+ years, Mike and Tracy(owners) have run the place for almost 10 years.

You beer lovers are going to lose your mind when the Colden Inn puts the new bar in. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42353 by Mack
Mack replied the topic: Re: I must profess my love for the Colden Country Inn
Agreed. Food rocks. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

More
5 years 3 months ago #42351 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: I must profess my love for the Colden Country Inn

Moto Mike wrote: Is this the old Glenwood Grill?

Nope.

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

More
5 years 3 months ago #42350 by Moto Mike
Moto Mike replied the topic: Re: I must profess my love for the Colden Country Inn
Is this the old Glenwood Grill?

2009 Kingdom Trails Lightning Chaser MVP
2010 Asheville MVP

Fear the clown wheels!

"CX bikes are for bisexuals....you are either gay or straight...not both" -Trailhunter

More
5 years 3 months ago #42349 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: I must profess my love for the Colden Country Inn
+1

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
5 years 3 months ago #42348 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler created the topic: I must profess my love for the Colden Country Inn
Post ride food at the Inn is of awesome bar food quality. The food prices are ridiculously affordable (love the Wednesday night $5.65 Beef on Weck/$10 large pizza) and the beer selection is creative, and getting a whole lot better by September when the owner puts in the new huge tap selection!

I can't explain how much love they put into my simple side salad tonight! The stuffed banana peppers where excellent as well, served in a marinara, covered in enough cheese to kill someone, with toasted pita slices around the 4 hots.

Dude! Eat at the Inn after your rides!!! Ohh and Boogenman's lovely wife serving!

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.