Info about the area's terrain/type of mtb to use

More
6 years 1 week ago #41901 by Brian
Brian replied the topic: Re: Info about the area's terrain/type of mtb to use
frankie b check your pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41900 by Garick
Garick replied the topic: Re: Info about the area's terrain/type of mtb to use
yes, you can get by on all of the trails with hardtails. Most of the trails are far from smooth though so full squish will certainly up the comfort level. There is nothing like drops or larger features/obstacles where you'd really be longing for more squish.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41899 by fat guy
fat guy replied the topic: Re: Info about the area's terrain/type of mtb to use
The best thing about E-ville is the variety, for an old back that is one jab away from a bike-career-ending structural issue I would play it safe with full-susp.
I wouldn't want to travel someplace and have to limit my exploration. Its in no way 100% smooth and flowy like some places.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41897 by frankie b
frankie b created the topic: Info about the area's terrain/type of mtb to use
Greetings from Michigan.
My crew and I are are planning to visit the EVL area for a few days next month. I have looked at photos of your trails and from those it seems we could get by with our front-suspension/hardtails rigs on most trails. We are seasoned riders (read: old) so we are not looking to "whoop-ass" too much. Is my assumption right about using hardtails? Thanks.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.