any apartment leads near UB?

More
5 years 11 months ago #41269 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: any apartment leads near UB?
any other thoughts on apartments up there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41102 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: any apartment leads near UB?
Thanks for the assist, slower_than_u

I took these numbers off the 'units available' sign out front of 2 of the places on Chestnut Ridge Rd.:

691-7083 and 691-9088

These are smaller apartment complexes that are just down the road from Villas that are linked above.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41100 by slower_than_u
slower_than_u replied the topic: Re: any apartment leads near UB?
drabb is referring to these apts.
villasatchestnutridge.com/

There's also these
uvsweethome.com/

And these are under construction
villasonrensch.com/?gclid=CJXdjvzz068CFUQQNAodXWZkbA

Bear in mind, none of these are affiliated with the university. I work at UB and I have heard of some aggressive and less than honest salesmanship of the leases required to live at any of these places. I haven't heard any complaints about the atmosphere or living arrangements though from the students that live there.

Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

More
5 years 11 months ago #41092 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: any apartment leads near UB?
if you can that would be great

More
5 years 11 months ago #41091 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: any apartment leads near UB?
If it's UB north campus, i ride/drive past this place frequently, and there's usually a sign out front advertising.

google map

not sure what kinda of units are in there though. i can get the number for you next time i'm past there.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41089 by twright
twright created the topic: any apartment leads near UB?
breaking the rules here... looking for apartment leads for 4 college kids next year up near UB. if a co-worker, uncle , friend of a friend or someone knows of something, pm me..

the time I don't spend searching with my kid, will be devoted to trailbuilding, so actually it will be a win. win..

thanks for considering...

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.