2012 Toronto Bike show

More
6 years 7 months ago #40524 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: 2012 Toronto Bike show
hey, doesn't seem as many manu... as in the past,, but I've talked to stan no tubes up there a handful of years ago, and ryan leech used to be the one doing the stunts... tryin to talk the wife into a "big overnight in toronto" and plan on saying, well hey, what a coincidink... there is a bike show... .. but I am sure she sees that coming...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #40523 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: 2012 Toronto Bike show
I was looking here Download the Complete Bike Show Schedule , which is the first link you'd click for more information (atleast I did ;)).

Anyway, seems like a weekend of BMX, stunt, and trials events. Not much of a 'bike show' - a la Interbike or NAHBS, where you can get up close and personal with new product lineups. Doubt you'll find much interest with this crowd.

More
6 years 7 months ago #40516 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: 2012 Toronto Bike show
www.bicycleshowtoronto.com/SpringShowSchedule.html

it looks to me all 2012, unless Canada is ahead of the US by a year.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #40513 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: 2012 Toronto Bike show
All the info the event schedule on there seems just about a year out of date.

Is there any info on the 2012 show? Vendors?
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by drabb.

More
6 years 7 months ago #40511 by twright
twright created the topic: 2012 Toronto Bike show
anyone heading up. I haven't been in a couple of years, but it does help satisfy the hunger for the season.

www.bicycleshowtoronto.com/springshow.html

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.