Jakes Rocks project meet and see

More
6 years 5 months ago #39757 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: Jakes Rocks project meet and see
I will likely start out,, but I need to be up there to help get things set up. so i won't likely do the whole ride. either back track or take short loop will look for you at 9am...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #39753 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Jakes Rocks project meet and see
So what time are we meeting to ride Morrison. I think 9 AM would be good, especially seeing as everyone's body will be saying it is 10 AM. That should be time to make it back by noon if we don't lolligag.

More
6 years 5 months ago #39743 by twright
I believe that this weekend, we actually get one extra hour correct,,,, fall back.. so dang.. one more hour of riding.

More
6 years 5 months ago #39740 by Garick
Garick replied the topic: Re: Jakes Rocks project meet and see
never ridden morrison...I'd be up for this

More
6 years 5 months ago #39736 by Bodacious
Bodacious replied the topic: Re: Jakes Rocks project meet and see
A Morrison ride is floating around for Sunday. I would be more inclined to ride before hand then go to meeting at noon to show support.

No Goal, Wide Right, I'll just go ride my bike

More
6 years 5 months ago #39735 by twright
I will likely end up hanging around the presentation and helping out at the 4-6 session back in warren.. but there might be a few who could be around.. I will see if we can find someone.... I myself haven't ridden morrison yet, (done some blazing and trail work in the dead of winter, but haven't gone out on bike .... but, work before pleasure,,, i guess...

i know a few others on here, can't recall who.. has been down to morrison a bit... hopefully they will be free to enjoy what might be one of the last great weekends.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.