A special thanks

More
7 years 1 month ago #39085 by HEI HEI HEI
HEI HEI HEI created the topic: A special thanks
Please see below what I posted on the WNYMBA FB page. Much appreciation goes out to all listed below for helping my church group have a great weekend.

Erik @ EMS

I would like to say a huge thank you to Ben (who we saw riding there on Saturday) and Kevin for the trails that are at the park. This is the 4th time I have taken my Royal Ranger group to the park to teach a MTB merit. The progression of trails from a teaching standpoint is great and we all had a great weekend. Thanks to Felt (Mike P, Danny P, and Wil P. C.) and RTR (Rich, Mike, and Nei)l for making the weekend happen. Erik

29'rs Rule !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.