New site

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37737 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: New site
The Kunena software isn't quite as slick as the old phpBB, but it does integrate with joomla, so we went with it. I think it looks at a larger window of time than phpBB did, and I think it counts every googlebot and yahooslurp (and the rest of the crawlers) hits within say 5 minutes and comes up with a big number.

Either that or what the crum says.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37736 by velociped jones
velociped jones replied the topic: Re: New site

boogenman wrote: There are 157 guests online right now, is the site getting hacked?

no way, man! mountain biking's becoming even more popular than it was in the 90's.

Velociped Jones is the future of racing and he was a P to A spawnling.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37735 by penguin
penguin replied the topic: Re: New site
I have noticed that also at times- thought it was odd.

Penguin

Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37734 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: New site
There are 157 guests online right now, is the site getting hacked?

More
7 years 1 month ago #37349 by Moto Mike
Moto Mike replied the topic: Re: New site
I don't understand how people say HV is always ice. Granted I only go at night there, but the only run that's pretty much guaranteed to be ice is Maple Leaf, everything else (in general, meaning it didn't rain then freeze the day before) I never consider icy. The only other icy patches I generally run into are caused by snow killers, AKA 90% of snowboarders who aren't good enough to carve on an edge.

2009 Kingdom Trails Lightning Chaser MVP
2010 Asheville MVP

Fear the clown wheels!

"CX bikes are for bisexuals....you are either gay or straight...not both" -Trailhunter

More
7 years 1 month ago #37345 by hovno ruky
hovno ruky replied the topic: Re: New site
Well I can tell you that the sandwiches are back, and they were great this year. The beer selection is not bad, and for me it was the 4 PBR's for $10. I love PBR, and they had a few other good specials. I spend alot of time at KB because my daughter races there, and it is a great place, every time I go to Holiday it is ice, like skiing on an ice rink.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.