trail ripper

More
2 years 11 months ago #44843 by twright205
twright205 replied the topic: Re: trail ripper
mounted one on the back of my Pug this year.... worked pretty well.. but certainly come Spring. will be blowing off the trails with it strapped to the Rokon...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #44842 by penguin
penguin replied the topic: Re: trail ripper
Nice- hook up a gas blower to it for leaf blowing in the fall!

penguin

Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

More
2 years 11 months ago #44841 by twright205
Just picked up a Rokon... thinking it might replace my ATV as my go to trail dragging vehicle. if anyone is looking for an ATV let me know.. also selling the snowmobile that I thought I would use to groom fatbike trails at HHE.. with this Rokon,, it's not needed anymore... check out the craiglist ad if interested. I know there hasn't been much snow.. but it will be coming soon...

chautauqua.craigslist.org/snw/4819365758.html

if you don't know what a Rokon is,, check it out..

along with the tread ripper... I am planning on getting close to 3 more miles added to HHE this coming work season.... we will be getting close to 15 miles by then.

More
3 years 1 month ago #44829 by twright205
Yeah,use at own risk.... But I am hoping to get 3 miles at HHE. This next trail season,,, if this thing stays together and works as I hope we will be at 15 miles by the Fall.

More
3 years 1 month ago #44828 by Moto Mike
Moto Mike replied the topic: Re: trail ripper
OSHA would have a field day with that thing!

2009 Kingdom Trails Lightning Chaser MVP
2010 Asheville MVP

Fear the clown wheels!

"CX bikes are for bisexuals....you are either gay or straight...not both" -Trailhunter

More
3 years 1 month ago #44827 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: trail ripper
Awesome. Got to get some mileage done with this!

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.