3 week bike rental

More
3 years 6 months ago #44689 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: 3 week bike rental
I have no idea about bike rentals, but please stay out of Hunters for a while. It's been a really wet spring and that place is not even close to riding condition yet. It may not be the entire time you're here.

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44688 by lightning60
lightning60 created the topic: 3 week bike rental
Hi guys-

Former WNYMBA member here, now live out in SLC, UT.

I'll be back in Buffalo for the next three weeks and want to do some riding while I am back.

Is there a shop you would recommend to get a good price on a long-term rental? Not looking for anything fancy, a quality hardtail (size L frame) would fit the bill just fine.

I'll be staying on Maple Rd in Amherst, working in East Aurora during the day, and hoping to get out and ride as much as possible. Probably Hunter's and Sprague for the most part.

Thanks in advance,

Travis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.