In all seriousness...

More
5 years 2 months ago #42727 by lococj7
lococj7 replied the topic: Re: In all seriousness...
In all seriousness..... you guys are a riot.. haha

but u got it all wrong .. LOL, 1x3 would be sweeet all around bike.

loving my 29 ss rigid unit this year, but certainly not the bike you wanna start out the season riding.
i bought it with all intentions of putting a reba on it... but after the first ride, i love it the way it is..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #42724 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: In all seriousness...
Anti skid brakes=no good

More
5 years 2 months ago #42722 by barkeater
barkeater replied the topic: Re: In all seriousness...
tires with self adjusting tread. Knobbies retract/extend depending on the traction.

anti-skid brakes (by all rights, we should have had these already).

More
5 years 3 months ago #42337 by skurge
skurge replied the topic: Re: In all seriousness...

Bradley wrote:

I'm selling off everything I own and getting 650B's, but I'm waiting for the 3 x 25 drivetrains to come out. if 10 is good, 11 must be better and 25 will rock! If will feature carbon fiber belt drive, on the fly air adjustments for wheels and shocks and shifting will be computer controlled via a gps system. Frame and wheels with a 250mm travel fork will weigh just under 5 lbs.
Cost will be $40,000 but it's worth it-pre order now!

Penguin

Can we add an automatic saddle height adjustment? When the bike is pointed downhill the seat drops & when the bike is pointed uphill it raises to normal X/C height? That would work well with the on the fly tire pressure changes. :lol:

this i could live with lol

More
5 years 3 months ago #42328 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: In all seriousness...

Mojo Man wrote: In all seriousness count me out, I like my non carbon SS hard tail with the outdated 1 1/8” fork tube, outdated quick change skewers, outdated outboard BB bearings and outdated 1" diameter spindle crankset just fine.

Oh, I almost forgot, the now new, out dated 29’r size wheels.

Maybe it's just because being 51, I'm outdated myself.

Mojo :D

Haha, "non-carbon" don't you ride Ti?! Lol

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
5 years 3 months ago #42327 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: In all seriousness...

skidder wrote: I think it would benefit the Bicycle Industry if they came out with a simple 1X whatever shifting system for Recreational Riders.

I think the majority of people riding bicycles don`t really know how, or care how to shift.

The shifting systems on most entry level mountainbikes are way too complicated than they need to be.

I agree! I have personally never been a talented front shifter myself... And running 1x9 and now 1x10 has actually made me a better rider. some would say just go SS (which I also do love) but I really think a good 1x is the way to go for many!

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.