Crash at Windham

More
6 years 5 months ago #38773 by dmarsh15
dmarsh15 replied the topic: Re: Crash at Windham
I am trying to do the eastern states cup race next weekend so I dont think ill make it there this weekend.

Braaapp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #38772 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Crash at Windham
No Buffalo guys from Delta house are going this weekend, Noodles is going the following weekend. I would be going but have to work :cry: Real bummer for me since I have no wife or kid for the weekend but work is keeping me away from Platty.

I'm probably just gonna ride Eville all day that Sunday.

More
6 years 5 months ago #38771 by Justin
Justin replied the topic: Re: Crash at Windham
I was getting the dirt jump video in Firefox too, but eventually found the crash video. That rock certainly kicked you funny but nice recovery.

I'm planning on going to Platty this weekend, Dave or Kevin either of you guys thinking about it?

More
6 years 5 months ago #38768 by fat guy
fat guy replied the topic: Re: Crash at Windham
It doesn't show at all on Chrome, but works fine, including no dirt jump, on Explorer. Wacky.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

More
6 years 5 months ago #38766 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Crash at Windham
I won't be down to Platty for any races any time soon. Nolan who runs the MTB stuff at Platty and also lives and owns Delta House is always super busy on race weekends. When he is busy it is not fun for him or us at the mountain or at the house during the night.

We usually get a pretty good crew together of 10-20 people for non-race weekends. A lot of us are just tired of the race thing, it is nothing like it was 5+ years ago.

More
6 years 5 months ago #38765 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: Crash at Windham
I had to watch a 6 second dirt-jump clip, than a 25 second ad, followed by the same dirt-jump clip, and than the real video. i'm really surprised by my patience for watching someone's misfortune.

glad that didn't end up any worse.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.