2011 GT Ruckus 7

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #38632 by dmarsh15
dmarsh15 created the topic: 2011 GT Ruckus 7
Here is my latest bike:

I will be doing the Gravity East Race at Windham on this during the World Cup Weekend. Anyone who has the chance should try and make it out there to watch the Pros ride. You can watch the XC and the DH races there.

My next part on this will be the Cane Creek Angleset and I cant wait to race this thing. I rode it at Swain and absolutely love it.

GT Ruckus 7 Build:

Fork: Fox Van 36 180 with Kashima
Shock: Rock Shox Vivid R2C
Cranks: Truvativ Descendent
Chain Guide: Straitline Silent Guide
Pedals: Deity Decoy
Saddle: SDG Fly
Seat Post: SDG Carbon Fiber
Derailleur: Shimano Saint Short Cage
Cassette: Sram
Brakes: Avid Code R
Wheels: Atomlab Pimplite
Front Hub: Atomlab Pimplite
Rear Hub: Hope Pro II EVO
Tires: Schwalbe Wicked WIll
Stem: Black Market
Bars: Race Face Atlas Uncut

Braaapp
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by dmarsh15.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.