Redline Mono 9 29er Mountain Bike 21" - $1000

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #36724 by Ethan CWW
Ethan CWW created the topic: Redline Mono 9 29er Mountain Bike 21" - $1000
For sale is a 2007.5 Redline Mono 9 29er Mountain Bike with a 21" frame
This model existed for only a half a model year. It came with the following specs:
Frame: Flight Double Butted Sanko Chromoly Tubing with fixed rear droputs.
Fork: Sanko Chromoly Taper Legs
Wheel set: WTB laser Disc Rims, Redline SB QR Hubs, Maxxis Ignitor 29 x 2.1 Tires
Drive: FSA Alpha 32T w Alloy Guard, Isis BB Sram X9 Short Cage Derailluer w X9 Trigger 12-32 9speed, PC 951 Chain.
Brake: Avid BB5 w 160mm Rotor.
Control: Ritchey Pro Bar, Stem, and Seat Post, WTB Rocket V SLT Saddle
Color: Warm Mineral Grey
Original Price: $999

I turned it into a 2/9 by adding a Sram X9 front shifter & front der and adding a Truvativ Stylo GXP double crankset with bash ring and bottom bracket.
I also swaped the rigid fork out for a Rock Shox Reba Suspension fork with lock-out. Other variances from the origional specs are Titec lock-on grips, and a Truvativ Team stem. That's about $900 in upgrades.
I will sell it with the stock Ritchey pro riser bar, a Titec H-bar, or for $50 extra a Truvativ Noir World Cup Carbon riser bar worth $120.
I have ridden this thing about 5 times since I got it new. Which is a shame, it needs a good home. The steel frame is buttery smooth this thing eats up trails, I just don't have time to mountain bike anymore. This bike is in cherry condition, near mint! and the paint job on this bike is awesome it has almost a pearl flake to it, hard to see in the pictures. It can be seen at Campus WheelWorks on Elmwood Ave in Buffalo or email for questions. Thanks for looking.
Pictures can be seen on craigslist :
buffalo.craigslist.org/bik/2190677276.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.