Winter Fest Race Pictures

More
5 years 9 months ago #43593 by wade
wade replied the topic: Re: Atmosphere
Great Pictures!

Team Short Hill Billys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43591 by Mojo Man
Mojo Man replied the topic: Re: Atmosphere

lukey wrote: No problem to grab the shots, enjoy! (Thanks for asking, but feel free!)

I captured shots for everyone who raced. If you don't see your pics in the set shown above, you will be able to find them on my site...here's the link: PHOTOS!

They are sorted into folders organized by your race number plates. If you can't remember your number, check in the results where it says "Bib #".

Lukey,

Some awesome pictures, you are a dam good photographer. Thanks for taking the time to shoot some nice pictures. It really makes these events more memorable and special.

Mojo :)

What are the advantages of riding a mountain bike anyway?
Staying at home, lying on the couch is much more comfortable

More
5 years 9 months ago #43590 by lukey
lukey replied the topic: Re: Atmosphere
No problem to grab the shots, enjoy! (Thanks for asking, but feel free!)

I captured shots for everyone who raced. If you don't see your pics in the set shown above, you will be able to find them on my site...here's the link: PHOTOS!

They are sorted into folders organized by your race number plates. If you can't remember your number, check in the results where it says "Bib #".

More
5 years 9 months ago #43589 by mcgyver29er
mcgyver29er replied the topic: Re: Atmosphere
Awesome pictures!

Thanks for uploading!

Scooped the one of me for my facebook profile already. If that's alright?
Thanks again.

Jason

More
5 years 9 months ago #43588 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Atmosphere
Those are great pictures.

Just to remind everyone, anyone can upload pictures to the photos section of the website. No preapproval required!

There is admin approval required for new categories, but I just put up a new subcategory for the winterfest 2013 under the racing category.

It would be great if you could upload the pictures to there.

More people should upload photos as well. We have categories for:

Events
Freeriding
Just Riding Along
Racing
Trailwork

So go ahead and upload!

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #43587 by lukey
lukey replied the topic: Atmosphere
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by lukey.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.