The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race 2013

More
5 years 9 months ago #43314 by wade
wade replied the topic: Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race 2013
Details of the challenge?

Team Short Hill Billys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43313 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race 2013
I'm calling out a challenge to the Shorthills club. Webscorer has a team scoring manager that will score and rank team based on their finish or cumulative times. Obviously this can be used for any team, shops or groups. I would just set the criteria of team size (number of racers) and the way it would be scored, Webscorer does the rest.
For the Winter Fest race we could designate our teams and size and see who wins the booty. Say we go with 3 man teams and there can be more than one team, members of that specific team must have the same name. For example, we could have four 3 man teams with the name WNYMBA, WNYMBA1, WNYMBA2 and so on. We would just have to have all the teams and names agreed on before everyone is put in the system.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43285 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race 2013
going to be a cold one this year! Greenland High is making a cameo in February...should be some solid ground!

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
5 years 9 months ago #43268 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race 2013
Shit yah! The tradition continues!!!

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

More
5 years 9 months ago #43263 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race 2013
Be sure to reserve my #2 plate, the same number I have run at all your events so far. Please keep us updated as to how many Americans are registered.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43257 by CORNROCKET
CORNROCKET replied the topic: Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race 2013

Scotto wrote: I'm in.

You weren't the first entry this year!
actually you were entry #5...

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.