2013 WNYMBA Racing

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #43608 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing
For the remainder of the races were going to a paperless system. Which in a way means there will be no day-of registration. But online registration will be open up to an hour before check-in opens, so you can still register on your smart phone or computer. So basically you will be filling out all your info (including team name, sponsors) and signing your waiver electronically. Then come race day, you will check-in, get your number plate and line up for the race.
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Scotto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43597 by Scottish
Scottish replied the topic: Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing
great! Thanks Scott!

More
5 years 9 months ago #43596 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing
The dates for the WNYMBA Wednesday Night Series are 5/22, 5/29, 6/5, 6/12 & 6/19.
The dates for the Holiday Valley Wednesday Night Series are 6/26, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24 & 7/31.
Basically we're running our series separate, each having our own series winners. On 7/31, we will award the combined series winners.
The best four finishes will determine individual series winners. Racers that finish both series (4 races in each series) will be recognized as combined series winners.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43595 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: 2013 WNYMBA Racing

Scottish wrote: This year is already underway!. When do you think the dates for the 10 race series this summer will be out. I am looking to fill those dates in my calender.

+1

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
5 years 9 months ago #43594 by Scottish
Scottish replied the topic: Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing
This year is already underway!. When do you think the dates for the 10 race series this summer will be out. I am looking to fill those dates in my calender.

More
5 years 10 months ago #43442 by CORNROCKET
CORNROCKET replied the topic: Re: 2013 Race Schedule
Hey All,

Please feel free to post up races, dates and website to add tot he 2013 race schedule.
I'll add them to the list.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.