More
7 years 2 months ago #40180 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: Re: Sign Up!

Moto Mike wrote:

jroden wrote: The issue I find is the site doesn't "remember" me, so if I want to post I need to re log in every time. Perhaps others have a similar issue and that is what you are observing. I use firefox on a mac if that matters for the cookie stuff.

I use Firefox and Aurora and both "remember" me fine. I use Windows though, not a Mac :)

i use only macs, and i don't have any problems...:o

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #40177 by Moto Mike
Moto Mike replied the topic: Re: Sign Up!

jroden wrote: The issue I find is the site doesn't "remember" me, so if I want to post I need to re log in every time. Perhaps others have a similar issue and that is what you are observing. I use firefox on a mac if that matters for the cookie stuff.

I use Firefox and Aurora and both "remember" me fine. I use Windows though, not a Mac :)

2009 Kingdom Trails Lightning Chaser MVP
2010 Asheville MVP

Fear the clown wheels!

"CX bikes are for bisexuals....you are either gay or straight...not both" -Trailhunter

More
7 years 2 months ago #40171 by CORNROCKET
CORNROCKET replied the topic: Re: Sign Up!
okay you made me do it.
I've Officially signed up as a WNYMBA Member now... waiver pending.

:D

More
7 years 2 months ago #40169 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: Re: Sign Up!

we did that on purpose...the is logic to our web maddness...but you can bypass that by using your browsers password chain tool (built in to all web browsers)

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #40167 by TSWOLF21
TSWOLF21 replied the topic: Re: Sign Up!
I am using Google Chrome and it remembers almost everything...sometimes too much.

For Firefox, and any other browsers; I think if you make WNYMBA.org a 'Trusted Site' within the browser settings, it might help save the username and password.

Do you trust WNYMBA!?

EDIT: There could be a time-out setting too. If you close the browser window, it might clear any passwords saved. Click around in the settings.

Singletrack Solitude
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by TSWOLF21.

More
7 years 2 months ago #40166 by jroden
jroden replied the topic: Re: Sign Up!
The issue I find is the site doesn't "remember" me, so if I want to post I need to re log in every time. Perhaps others have a similar issue and that is what you are observing. I use firefox on a mac if that matters for the cookie stuff.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.