MMXI

More
8 years 1 month ago #36119 by jroden
jroden replied the topic: Re: MMXI

GJones wrote:

The Todd-ler wrote: I'm definitely doing the Campus snow race - unless its a mud bath.

The TransEpic would be awesome but the same weekend as the Mohican 100-again.

P2A just doesn't excite me.

Get your self a cyclocross bike and you will love it. There are a few more races like this that would justify a purchase, plus it is a great all around go anywhere training bike.

Tour of Pelham and Ramble around prattsburgh are both fun spring cross bike races, lake to lake is possible but a stretch for the equipment and tires

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #36116 by GJones
GJones replied the topic: Re: MMXI

The Todd-ler wrote: I'm definitely doing the Campus snow race - unless its a mud bath.

Get your self a cyclocross bike and you will love it. There are a few more races like this that would justify a purchase, plus it is a great all around go anywhere training bike.

More
8 years 1 month ago #36113 by velociped jones
velociped jones replied the topic: Re: MMXI

GJones wrote: Make sure you carry the Jones name proudly.

will do, gordo!

The Todd-ler wrote:

aw, c'mon, todd. p2a is fun like the squeezer or L2L. you'll be plenty competitive on the chunky monkey or yer SS.

Velociped Jones is the future of racing and he was a P to A spawnling.

More
8 years 1 month ago #36109 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: MMXI
I'm definitely doing the Campus snow race - unless its a mud bath.

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

More
8 years 1 month ago #36105 by GJones
GJones replied the topic: Re: MMXXI

velociped jones wrote: excerpt from a message received from our dear friends at p2a:

Hello Cycling Enthusiasts!,

The 18th annual Paris to Ancaster Bicycle Race is set to take place on April 17, 2010. Each year, more than 1,000 people from throughout southern Ontario and beyond make the trek to Paris, Ontario, to test their mettle in a 60 km race.

It's important to get ahead of the game by getting in shape. We're sending you this email as a head's up that one of Canada's most anticipated bicycle races is coming up, and it's important to make sure that you're physically prepared.

So get yourself to the gym, take up some fun winter activities, and be sure to eat right, and we'll see you at the finish line on April 17, 2010.

Going to be the first time I miss this one in three years. Going to Boston to pretend to be a runner on the 19th. Make sure you carry the Jones name proudly.

More
8 years 1 month ago #36092 by BrianB
BrianB replied the topic: Re: MMXI
Hmmm, that dracula ride sounds tempting. Blocked my calendar. Let's see what falls together.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.