Where to build jumps/drops/berms....

More
4 years 10 months ago #44328 by rgunn26
rgunn26 replied the topic: Re: Where to build jumps/drops/berms....
Yeah.UMMM...thanks for the super support on this! You guys really deserve Donuts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago #44199 by Stumpy
Stumpy replied the topic: Re: Where to build jumps/drops/berms....
I grew up just up the road from Emery and rode there all the time. There are a lot of different spots that could be used for some features. It's definitely a cool proposition for the trails there! I rode at hunters today and was thinking there could be some features built into the natural terrain very easily. I say go for both!

More
5 years 1 week ago #44189 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Where to build jumps/drops/berms....
looks like fun!

More
5 years 1 week ago #44184 by rgunn26
Here's a couple of examples..

Attachments:

More
5 years 1 week ago #44183 by rgunn26
Boogenman,can you start talks with your friend at Erie County? I would definitely appreciate support from WNYMBA( Ben C. or Greg C.?)dealing with Erie County as well,as I don't know where to start approaching the county with this.
The Idea is to have a "Progressive Skills" trail that features berms,bridged drops and rollabe jumps of varying sizes.
Again, absolutely all features would be rollable and beginner friendly. I'll try to post some examples of features built in a similar style.

More
5 years 1 week ago #44180 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Where to build jumps/drops/berms....

rgunn26 wrote: Integrating features into existing trails would be awesome, and seems to be the norm outside of WNY.

:cry:

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.