Spraguebrook XC Trails

More
5 years 9 months ago #43473 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Spraguebrook XC Trails

Closet_Roadie wrote: I am new to skiing myself, how exactly would someone close a trail? Just make sure someone knows when to expect you back

I think you are asking if anyone does a final sweep at the end of the day. The answer would be no.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43472 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Spraguebrook XC Trails
All county parks are closed at night and they patrol the parking lots. However, road shoulders are always open for parking if you know what I mean. There's a nice shoulder on Foote Rd. near the

sign.

More
5 years 9 months ago #43471 by Closet_Roadie
Closet_Roadie replied the topic: Re: Spraguebrook XC Trails
I am new to skiing myself, how exactly would someone close a trail? Just make sure someone knows when to expect you back

More
5 years 9 months ago #43470 by timmedee
timmedee created the topic: Spraguebrook XC Trails
I recently started Cross Country skiing and was curious if the trails are open at night?

Also, saw on Facebook that a new trail was done, where is that at?

Any help would be appreciated

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.