Skiing and Mountain Biking

More
5 years 10 months ago #43881 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: Skiing and Mountain Biking

irishman13 wrote:

kb voodoo wrote: Killington is amazing, by the way.quote]

I agree, I was there in March and had a blast. I also skied Okemo and underestimate the size of that place every time I go there

Okemo is next on my list.

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #43879 by irishman13
irishman13 replied the topic: Re: Skiing and Mountain Biking

kb voodoo wrote: Killington is amazing, by the way.quote]

I agree, I was there in March and had a blast. I also skied Okemo and underestimate the size of that place every time I go there

you just gotta give'r

More
5 years 10 months ago #43878 by kb voodoo
Killington is amazing, by the way.

I was able to get out there this past weekend. It's mind blowing for someone who has only skied locally.

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

More
6 years 1 month ago #43506 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Skiing and Mountain Biking

kb voodoo wrote:

boogenman wrote: The Avenger handles the crude(bumps) really well, I was very pleased with them when I went to south yesterday.

It's a very similar ski to my Rictors, but I love new toys.

How do you feel about the Ti versus the Carbon?

I really don't know much about the two, I think the carbon is a bit stiffer than the Ti which is what I was looking for. I come from many years of racing and doing all my skiing on race skis so I always look for the closest thing to a race ski but is a bit more forgiving.

More
6 years 1 month ago #43501 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Skiing and Mountain Biking

boogenman wrote: I got the Rossignol Avenger 82 carbon.

Hey I picked up a pair of these last spring. Finally upgraded my mid-90's Pre's!

More
6 years 1 month ago #43500 by kb voodoo

boogenman wrote: The Avenger handles the crude(bumps) really well, I was very pleased with them when I went to south yesterday.

It's a very similar ski to my Rictors, but I love new toys.

How do you feel about the Ti versus the Carbon?

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.