Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This Saturday Harris Hill trail day.

Re: This Saturday Harris Hill trail day. 1 year 9 months ago #44233

• Brian
Thanks for taking the lead and all your efforts at Harris Hill. Much appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: This Saturday Harris Hill trail day. 1 year 9 months ago #44232

ok.. looking for some of the famous "tread tweak wnymba crew".. you know who you are, tweaking the tread with Lamberts and Mcleods,,,, would love to have some of you head down to HHE,,, plan a 1.5 hour work session, lunch and beverage provided back at the vehicles, then a ride. any takers? let me know if so, and what weekend works best for you.

Re: This Saturday Harris Hill trail day. 1 year 9 months ago #44231

the dotted area has been dragged. hope to get more done tomorrow

Re: This Saturday Harris Hill trail day. 1 year 10 months ago #44157

a very rough idea of the progress on the new loop. the pink is what the Spring group work day completed.. the blue is what's been done since. most of it sort of rideable, but a few areas still need some work (so don't try). the yellow is flagged and partially trimmed, but the fern and undergrowth are working faster than I am capable of. as I get older I am working slower, so this loop might be open by end of August, as always let me know if you got time to help. tools on site, so you can ride down to work area.
HHEnewloop7-2013.jpg
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by twright.

Re: This Saturday Harris Hill trail day. 1 year 10 months ago #44143

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by kb voodoo.

Re: This Saturday Harris Hill trail day. 1 year 10 months ago #44142

El Chupacabra?

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.