Scratching the itch in the northtowns

More
7 years 1 month ago #39254 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Scratching the itch in the northtowns
I kind of miss late night street sessions at UB south and Buff State. There is nothing like sessioning a wall ride with good friends and a few 40's of Olde English 800.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #39244 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: Re: Scratching the itch in the northtowns
yeah, there really isn't anything there in the northtowns by default of geolocialy demographic. i feel the same pain. i moved to the southtowns (barely) but i work in the northtowns. (bike light season is here for me) a handful of projects are in the works and have been for the past year or so within the northtowns, but they are all in approval and masterplan stages with the state and counties. aka years away. we are working to make thigns happen, it just all takes time...

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
7 years 1 month ago #39229 by skurge
skurge replied the topic: Re: Scratching the itch in the northtowns
i wouldn't mind some trails closer to the northtowns myself, we usually make the trek out to holiday one a week on sundays, and every so often i ride some old half overgrown dirtbike trails by my house, i'd love to have something closer!

More
7 years 2 months ago #39082 by ATF
ATF replied the topic: Re: Scratching the itch in the northtowns
pick up a 26"dirt jumper and go to a skatepark. or do some urban riding. that is what I've done since moving to the city from the southtowns

More
7 years 2 months ago #39019 by skidder
skidder replied the topic: Re: Scratching the itch in the northtowns
I like mountainbiking better than road riding, but it`s all good.
The more time you spend riding ANY bike, the better you will ride.

If choose to live up there, then just ride on the road and come down here when you can.
The better shape you`re in, the more fun you will have.

More
7 years 2 months ago #39014 by Scotto
Scotto replied the topic: Re: Scratching the itch in the northtowns
Things change quickly. It sounds like were back in business at Darien Lakes. With a proposal and the building of a short demonstration trail, there looks to be very good chance of developing a new trail system there. Squeaky wheel, keep it up!

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.