Coywolves! NOT A PET! a wild animal

More
7 years 1 month ago #39367 by Mack
Mack replied the topic: Re: Coywolves! NOT A PET! a wild animal
HID Teen Wolf.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #39365 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Coywolves! NOT A PET! a wild animal
Teen Wolf?

More
7 years 1 month ago #39331 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: Coywolves! NOT A PET! a wild animal
Jeeez, that is a big cat. I would not want that thing on my back. Kitty got big claws!!

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #39330 by fat guy
fat guy replied the topic: Re: Coywolves! NOT A PET! a wild animal
I'd agree its all nonsense, with all the fancy trail camera tech out there, somebody would have photos.
Its right up there with the moon landings being fake, some people just need medication / more riding.
Here's one from Draper UT. Nice kitty.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by fat guy.

More
7 years 1 month ago #39327 by kjl845
kjl845 replied the topic: Re: Coywolves! NOT A PET! a wild animal
The DEC story regarding cougars has been around for a few years now. I believe it to be nonsense, how could a government agency release an animal that on public grounds that poses a dangerous threat to humans and not notify the public? And where would the funding to monitor such an experiment come from when the state is broke?

More
7 years 1 month ago #39219 by GumbaFish
GumbaFish replied the topic: Re: Coywolves! NOT A PET! a wild animal
I really hope that there are some satirical geniuses here and I am just not picking up on it through the internet, because this thread is filled with so much misinformation and tall tales regarding "coywolves" and cougars in NY that it boggles my mind.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.