ANF Jakes Rocks Meeting

More
5 years 1 month ago #43005 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: ANF Jakes Rocks Meeting
Bummer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43004 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: ANF Jakes Rocks Meeting
too pissed to comment.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43003 by fat guy
fat guy replied the topic: Re: ANF Jakes Rocks Meeting
Flood Judy Moyer's office with phone calls tomorrow and ask her.

Julie Moyer
814-363-6089
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43001 by phs
phs replied the topic: Re: ANF Jakes Rocks Meeting
Saw that they had no reason given. What is thier official reasoning behind cancellation?

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #43000 by fat guy
Its official, the NEPA study for the Jakes Rocks MTB trail project (SAREP) is CANCELLED.

www.fs.fed.us/sopa/components/reports/sopa-110919-2012-10.pdf

The good news is that all of the oil, gas, and timber projects and their associated 60 ft wide roadways are moving forward.

More good news is there will likely be some lucrative contracts to bid on to clean up all the IMBA $70,000 trail flagging in the woods. Some was taken care of with last summers controlled burn, but there's plenty left.

Mind boggling. You would think there would be an incredible outcry not only from all the donors of the $70k, but from IMBA and all their membership. But much like Sandusky and Penn State, I guess that would be negative publicity for ongoing IMBA projects, I suggest we just keep quiet and keep selling the Raystown dream.

This concludes this IMBA non-action alert.

Over and out.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by fat guy.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #42749 by fat guy
Hey, a new date of 2015 courtesy of those hard working college kids.

Based on the $500k figure, the federally employed bird counters are bringing home some bacon.

www.timesobserver.com/page/content.detail/id/559749.html

Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by fat guy.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.