Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sprague Brook Conditions

Re: Sprague brook? 5 years 9 months ago #27100

You aint kidding Kevin - there's some spots at the Brook looking like a quad ATV has run through. We're gonna have to get on this maintenance before it gets really bad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sprague brook? 5 years 9 months ago #27102

• Joker
You should put up a big caution sign if you haven't already. Somebody not reading the site could take a nasty swin.
Why...so...serious?

Carolina Blue Skies, Baby!

Re: Sprague brook? 5 years 9 months ago #27104

• czar
Naw, if you don't know that it can be a forest out there you deserve to get taught a lesson by Mother Nature...

Re: Sprague brook? 5 years 9 months ago #27105

The washed out creek crossing is very very rollable, did it last night with no issues at a good pace, a 29'er should take the drop like a champ.

Rode again this morning and came upon a nice pile of logs blocking the roller into the creek. Thanks for almost making me eat $hit to the roadie that blocked it off. I moved the logs out of the way and rolled it again no problemo, turned around rode up the wash out no problemo and then dropped/hucked it again, no problemo. I don't understand why a bad rider needs to block off stuff that a good rider can clear? :twisted: :evil:

Condsitions are nice

Re: Sprague brook? 5 years 9 months ago #27106

Kevin, I saw that the creek crossing was blocked off on my second lap right after I saw you last night, I just didn't have the time to move it. It actually looked dangerous as opposed to being a warning. Please feel free to move it the next time you ride.

Kevin

Re: Sprague brook? 5 years 9 months ago #27108

Kevin Preston wrote:
Kevin, I saw that the creek crossing was blocked off on my second lap right after I saw you last night, I just didn't have the time to move it. It actually looked dangerous as opposed to being a warning. Please feel free to move it the next time you ride.

Kevin

I already moved them out of the way on my ride this morning.

How was the meeting?

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.