Sprague Brook Conditions

More
12 years 8 months ago #13138 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?

Kevin Preston wrote: Yeah, I think Santa translated means slow.

heehheeheheh...

I think Turner translated means expensive.

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #13136 by krag krasher
krag krasher replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?

Kevin Preston wrote: Yeah, I think Santa translated means slow.

It ain't just the speed (I'm slow anyways :wink: ) but I've had to hold their hand all the way through resolving my issue....that's what's been frustrating.

Maybe I
'll have to get me a Giant, Specialized, or even a Yeti so Justin will have to change his tag line...

Anyway, didn't mean to skyjack the thread...

John

Is that a flower caught in your pedal, or are you just happy to see me?

More
12 years 8 months ago #13135 by Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
Yeah, I think Santa translated means slow.

More
12 years 8 months ago #13134 by krag krasher
krag krasher replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?

Kevin Preston wrote: Damn you guys, I'm pretending really hard that it is not nice out :wink:

Tell me about it! :shock: My frame has been at Santa Cruz for the past 3 weeks!!!!! :x

John

Is that a flower caught in your pedal, or are you just happy to see me?

More
12 years 8 months ago #13129 by Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
Damn you guys, I'm pretending really hard that it is not nice out :wink:

More
12 years 8 months ago #13127 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: Great Night

george wrote: A great night for riding... rode Sprague Brook for 3 hours tonight
The weather was great and the trails were in good shape... very dry in most spots. Didn't have too much trouble following the trail... until the lights started to go dim.... good thing it was all downhill from there to the Pizza Glen.

Shoulda been in Eville last night, now that was a night ride...so fast, and technical.

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.