Sprague Brook Conditions

More
8 years 3 months ago #27593 by Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
I'm sure the (1) blow down on Foote will stay. Just for future reference though, we (Ben & I ) clear all of the blow downs on Foote on a regular basis because, basically there will ALWAYS be blow downs on Foote. If the current one works, then it stays. If I hadn't cleared the 10-12 blow downs this year, no one would be riding on Foote.

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #27591 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?

alxbrsk1 wrote: Please dont cut the large tree that is down on the foote road "bumps" section. It is sitting perpendicular to the trail and is perfectly rideable in both directions

Agreed. Learn to ride it.

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

More
8 years 3 months ago #27588 by alxbrsk1
alxbrsk1 replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
Please dont cut the large tree that is down on the foote road "bumps" section. It is sitting perpendicular to the trail and is perfectly rideable in both directions

More
8 years 3 months ago #27587 by penguin
penguin replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
Kinda half way if I remember right-wasn't really paying attention as I figured you would start at bottom and get both. I don't know how close you can park at the top, but it might be closer from there.
Sorry I wasn't paying much attention

Penguin

Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

More
8 years 3 months ago #27586 by Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
Paul, whats my best (shortest) access for the (1) blow down on the single track? From the road by the bridge or at the upper campground?

Kevin

More
8 years 3 months ago #27584 by penguin
penguin replied the topic: Re: Sprague brook?
The second blowdown is on the snowmobile trail- does the park know it's there?

Penguin

Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.