Golden Hill Conditions

More
5 years 6 months ago #41634 by bennymack
bennymack replied the topic: Re: Golden Hill Conditions
If HV is any indication, it's probably fairly wet. Although HV does tend to stay much wetter than the McCarty hill system. But I checked on weatherspark.com via the weather sensor at Bradford, PA and it looks like EVL got an inch or more of rain on Tuesday. I even rewound the radar and it somewhat confirms that EVL got whacked pretty hard Tuesday.

Opinions are like pimples, they vary in amount and cover different areas.

There is no or, you're going to lose it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #41633 by drabb
drabb replied the topic: Re: Golden Hill Conditions
Anybody been out recently? I guessing things are in good shape, just looking for a little reassurance maybe.

More
5 years 6 months ago #41534 by Garick
Garick replied the topic: Re: Golden Hill Conditions
GH rode very well tonight. Some mucky spots on the red trail above the blue loop but mostly tacky, hard and fast. Just the way I like it. A few face slappers and low trees but nothing too intrusive.

More
5 years 8 months ago #40912 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: Golden Hill Conditions
Nice and dry. Lots of leaf cover, but no blow downs. Fun as always.

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

More
6 years 2 months ago #39653 by slower_than_u
slower_than_u replied the topic: Re: Golden Hill Conditions
It's raining leaves at Golden Hill! Beautiful fall conditions today but the trail is tough to follow in spots with all the leaves. The section of red trail that connects the ends of the blue trail is wet and muddy in one section but everything else is nice. I forgot how challenging GH is, no matter which direction you ride. Rigid SS was not the best choice considering my lack of riding recently and the lingering effects of a stubborn head cold :x

Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

More
6 years 2 months ago #39577 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Golden Hill Conditions
After yesterday there are 2 of us.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.