Latest Hunters Conditions

More
5 years 5 months ago #41886 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Whatever, My bike was actually cleaner after riding for 2 hours. I did see standing water off the trail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #41885 by superbee70
superbee70 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Anyone know the rain sistuation at Hunters today? Was planning to ride this evening but had a pretty big downpour at work in Tonawanda.

More
5 years 5 months ago #41882 by slower_than_u
slower_than_u replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Scotto and I rode from the Centerline Road lot around 1330 yesterday. I wouldn't describe it as "bone dry" though I also wouldn't say it's "off limits for the next few days". If you're afraid of getting your bike dirty, stay off the trails to the NW of the lot. Trails east of the creek are dusty and dry.

Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

More
5 years 5 months ago #41876 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I guess it must have dried up in two hours. I was there around noon.

More
5 years 5 months ago #41874 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I was in E-ville all weekend, but my wife said that EA got hammered Saturday night by some of the strongest thunderstorms she had seen in a long time. So Hunters is probably off limits for a few days.

More
5 years 5 months ago #41872 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I was riding there around 10am and it was pretty muddy and slick?

The blue blaze 17-14, yellow 15-19 and all of Mirkwoods were spraying mud all over the place, big mud holes on everything but Mirkwoods. Conservation trail was tacky but not muddy.

Sprauge was bone dry, went there after Hunters. No rain fell in Glenwood Saturday night.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.