Latest Hunters Conditions

More
8 years 2 months ago #28332 by czar
czar replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I'm surprised to read Mirkwood was ok. 230p, gunna be interesting... I'm bringing my spikes if I end up doing the trails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #28328 by penguin
penguin replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
We rode HC last night and conditions were Ok. Any mudholes that were drying up are now wet again ( Sgt Marks), but I have seen them a lot worse. Mirkwood was OK The creek was low and we rode right across it at the pipeline. The pipeline has been mowed. We didn't venture towards the lower lot at all, I imagine that is wet. Most of the trails were leaf covered and a tad slippery in spots. Really hard to follow trail in dark with my cheep light system. We saw one other biker and a few hikers/runners.
I have seen conditions twice as bad and the parking lot full!

Penguin

Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

More
8 years 2 months ago #28323 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions

More
8 years 2 months ago #28320 by NO SNOW
NO SNOW replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
HA!

Eric Senn

More
8 years 2 months ago #28318 by czar
czar replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
At least I'll get a good workout on the roads. The hill from 78 up Hunter's Creek Rd is 1.5 miles long of uphill with some 5-6% ramps :( Gunna be beat tomorrow either way.

More
8 years 2 months ago #28314 by alxbrsk1
alxbrsk1 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions

Jon Sundquist wrote: Let's see what czar reports. The rain was lake effect, which means it was localized.

Hunters was not spared from the rain. Definitely avoid

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.