Latest Hunters Conditions

More
7 years 8 months ago #30577 by czar
czar replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
West side: wet at the starts of Sgt Mark's. Red trail down nearer the creek is slippery as usual but not terrible. Stay off the red trail spur. Blue trail (light blue) the two 'mouse ears' on the map are spotty, crossings at the pipeline are soup.

Mirkwood is best avoided. Pink trail is doable largely.

I was really surprised how good it was. Again, its the starts and finishes. If you go there, I suggest using the left entrance by the map and staying left to get on the trails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #30572 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I just got back from riding the entire East Side with the exception of the purple trail.

The usual spots (boardwalks and the like) are a tad soupy but I wouldn't let that stop anyone from riding.

Didn't venture to the West Side so I can't comment on it.

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

More
7 years 8 months ago #30569 by alxbrsk1
alxbrsk1 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
conditions are excellent!

If it does not rain tomorrow, it will be a good day to ride.

More
7 years 8 months ago #30564 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Does anyone have a trail condition update for Hunters creek? I want to get out there tomorrow for a quick ride.

More
7 years 8 months ago #30562 by mlukas161
mlukas161 replied the topic: Hunter's Conditions
My Brother and I rode most of the trails on the East side of Hunters Creek Sunday. Bone dry in most areas with a few occasional muddy spots (mostly near the boardwalks) I'd recommend the East side but I have no idea how the West side of the creek is drying out.

More
7 years 8 months ago #30405 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions

boogenman wrote: I can actually picture jroden running with a idiling chainsaw :?

The almost the entire movie was a dream. That is a damn good film.

I’ve watched that movie an embarrassing number of times, and still can’t totally tell what was a dream and what was real.

Did he kill anybody, or was that all just in his head.

Were they really hanging out at Paul Allen’s apartment?

Was Paul Allen’s apartment really that much nicer than his?

How fine was the chardonnay that Kristie was NOT drinking?

So many theories, so many questions…

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.