Latest Hunters Conditions

More
12 years 1 month ago #14990 by NO SNOW
NO SNOW replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Do they make little, mini horse-shoes for dogs?

Eric Senn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14989 by tommy v
tommy v replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Conditions were great this morning. Perfect season thus far!

Why do people insist on walking dogs w/out leashes at Hunters?

More
12 years 1 month ago #14983 by NO SNOW
NO SNOW replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
We rode on the 4th whilst the rain hath poured upon us. It was very sticky, but the ground was sucking it up like a sponge! After a while the "sticky" mud gave way to regular muddy conditions.

The fun part was making comments in the parking lot about how horse S#!+ stinks! :twisted: And how the Horse torturers cleaned up the fresh pile after the remarks got persistant. :lol:

Hey, they ride in the rain too! :roll:

Eric Senn

More
12 years 1 month ago #14982 by BigAirSkier1580
BigAirSkier1580 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Kind of muddy in places this evening with all the rain from yesterday nights storm.

It's going to dry out quick though, and It wasn't nearly as muddy as it was last summer for the majority of the summer.

From EA, now living in VT

More
12 years 1 month ago #14934 by krag krasher
krag krasher replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
When I rode it last week or so, it was about 1/16" of an inch longer than the wheelbase of my bike :shock: ...or so it seems. I was definitely on my bicycle when I rode over it. :D

I'll ride it like a 'drop' next time and see how she goes.

Thanks john

Is that a flower caught in your pedal, or are you just happy to see me?

More
12 years 1 month ago #14914 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
If you roll up to the teeter at a moderate pace you can lightly pull up your front wheel after it passes the pivot of the teeter, this will simulate what happens when approaching a 1-2' at this point your rear wheel will pass over the pivot and make it fall. Kind of like a manual without lifting your front wheel more than a couple inches off the ground.
Give it try, it will be fun

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.