Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 650B vs 29er

Re: 650B vs 29er 3 years 2 weeks ago #41968

I am seeing a lot of prototype 650b wheeled bikes popping up here and there and have also read a few interveiws from bike company people stating that 650b is going to be the next big thing in MTB's and will probably end up being the norm after the dust settles.

It's the happy medium between 29" and 26" and that makes a lot of sense to someone like me who is still on the fence about a 29" wheel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

650B vs 29er 3 years 2 weeks ago #41967

Are there any advantages to the 650B vs 29er wheel? I just don't see the point of throwing another wheel size out there on mountain bikes. 650B just seems like something that will fade away eventually...

Thoughts?
2010 Asheville MVP
2010 Kingdom Trails MVP
2012 Ironman Lake Placid MVP
P.A.R.K. is ALIVE!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.