Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Single Track Racing

Re: Single Track Racing 1 year 3 months ago #44680

Entries are steadily coming in for race #1 of The Series tomorrow. Some old faces, some new and some from as far as Rochester and Canada. Online only and series reg closes at 5pm, only single race reg available after that. Remember only people who register for the full series get a discount and t-shirt.
www.webscorer.com/registerlist?raceid=16665&details=1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Single Track Racing 1 year 3 months ago #44676

race loop in decent shape- some mud in the section of pines right before you come out into field downhill. There is one left turn from singletrack to more open section with a mudhole right at turn- I crashed there in my practice loop- right in mudhole- smoke could be seen for miles!
Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

Re: Single Track Racing 1 year 3 months ago #44632

tuesday tacos and racing
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by AlmostBrett.

Re: Single Track Racing 1 year 3 months ago #44631

Yep, Wednesday last year, Tuesday this year. 5 race series last year, 6 race series this year.
www.webscorer.com/479?pg=register

Re: Single Track Racing 1 year 3 months ago #44630

Wasn't this a Wednesday Night series last year?
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by AlmostBrett.

Re: Single Track Racing 1 year 3 months ago #44627

Just over two weeks away from the first race, the registrations are slowly coming in.
www.webscorer.com/registerlist?seriesid=17557
By signing up for all six races, you save $2 per race and are guaranteed a fancy, limited edition T-shirt. The first race is Tuesday, May 20, what are you waiting for??
www.webscorer.com/479?pg=register

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.