Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SIX IN THE HOOD - 6hr Relay

Re: SIX IN THE HOOD - 6hr Relay 1 year 11 months ago #44280

PDF version of the results can be found on our website.
shorthillscyclingclub.com/content/2013-s...ood-official-results
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SIX IN THE HOOD - 6hr Relay 1 year 11 months ago #44278

Awesome job Dave LeSS, first place is Single Speed Open!
Like Dave says, awesome course with a great mix of everything and a pleasant change from the roots. Great race switching to a 6 hour format, well run and most of all it had a great friendly vibe as all the SHCC events have.

Re: SIX IN THE HOOD - 6hr Relay 1 year 11 months ago #44276

Great event yesterday, I thought the course was perfect for a solo SS attempt. Not too much climbing and the rocks were a pleasant change from our WNY roots.

Look forward to next year

Mojo
What are the advantages of riding a mountain bike anyway?
Staying at home, lying on the couch is much more comfortable

Re: SIX IN THE HOOD - 6hr Relay 1 year 11 months ago #44249

• drabb
I've been looking at that picture for a minute or two. Now I can't stand up. :-|

Re: SIX IN THE HOOD - 6hr Relay 1 year 11 months ago #44244

Also at the S.I.T.H 6 Hour Relay Race we will be holding a silent auction for some awesome SHIMANO components.

SHIMANO Canada has donated $3000.00 worth of product and all proceeds will go towards the SHCC Trail and Advocacy program.
A complete item list will be posted soon on our facebook page www.facebook.com/shorthillscc

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by CORNROCKET.

Re: SIX IN THE HOOD - 6hr Relay 2 years 1 week ago #44221

• wade
Pass on the word that there will be a FREE kids race agin this year.

Registration at 8
Race starts at 9
1-2-3 male and female awards at 9:45 at the start line before the 6 hour kicks off

approx 5km course through mainly flat single track.
Team Short Hill Billys
  • Page:

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 2.326 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.