Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dryer Rd.

Dryer Rd. 1 year 5 months ago #44400

If anyone is trying to ride this week after the monsoon we had on Saturday, Dryer Rd. in Victor is in superb condition. I rode there yesterday and was amazed at how dry the trail was and how well it help up after the rain Saturday. There was a lot of people out riding yesterday.
you just gotta give'r
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dryer Rd. 1 year 4 months ago #44448

• ATF
this place lives up to it's name. even after HARD rain storms, the trails are nice and tacky. a couple of the trails end up having a few puddles here and there along the flatter sections, but overall it drains very well.

Re: Dryer Rd. 1 year 3 months ago #44467

Thanks! we needed another reminder about how much better everywhere else is than buffalo.

Re: Dryer Rd. 1 year 3 months ago #44469

• TGS
rgunn26 wrote:
Thanks! we needed another reminder about how much better everywhere else is than buffalo.

ha! Too funny.8-) I loved riding there and they had a great program for young kids in the summer. Great times with no groms for sure.:mrgreen:
Ride fast and look good

Re: Dryer Rd. 1 year 3 months ago #44472

• Lucas
In response to rgunn....

I don't understand. Dryer Road is a quick 90 minute drive down the thruway.

There really is not much mountain biking in the city, so you have to drive to where you ride (although, there are some great places for urban riding in the city). It is only 30 minutes further than Ellicottville.

There are a lot of decent places to ride in the area. If they don't suit you, that is unfortunate. Better to enjoy what you have than to constantly bemoan the fact that you don't live on the North Shore.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Lucas.

Re: Dryer Rd. 1 year 3 months ago #44473

I think he is refering to soil drainage.

From arcserver2.iagt.org/vll/data.aspx

http://trailmap.us/buffalo.bmp

vs

http://trailmap.us/victor.bmp
  • Page:

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.