Topic-icon This Saturday Harris Hill trail day.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44142 by Garick

El Chupacabra?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44141 by Lucas

Was that Bigfoot watching you?

More
3 years 5 months ago #44140 by twright

was out growing some more trail at HHE, felt someone watching me, spun around and snapped this.

Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #43932 by twright

well, we had close to 30 people.. a troop of cub scouts came out to rake, but they couldn't stay for lunch.. but they did their best and I was thrilled to have them. we had all sorts of folks come out of the wood work... good food, some good trail set down. had a few from wnymba and a few from namba and I guess a whole bunch of "private contractors" but hey, I won't turn anyone away....

Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #43925 by twright

This Sunday,, tools are all set for the big dig....

rounding out the lunch menu is my wife's pasta salad, and I am told there may be some homemade treats...

If you are not out working and riding HHE this Sunday, well... better luck next time...

Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #43900 by twright

HHE is now open...

looks like we might be getting help from a Boy Scout Troop in clearing some of Winter's mess right before trail work day on April 28th..

The Pillars of Hercules

Attachments:

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.