Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sprague Brook Conditions

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12015

ok, now we are getting somewhere...as of now, HC ride tonight is on.
2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALL™
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12014

I just called and got a update from East Aurora/Elma, the word is that there has not been noticable rain since Saturday. Sounds like Hunters would be OK.
Respect your local Woodland Spirits

¿dɯnɾ ʇsɐl ʇɐɥʇ ʇıɥ əɯ əəs noʎ pıp

WNYMBRO is NOT dead, it just smells funny.

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12013

Still waiting on a HC report?

The Eville race loop will be a mess (always is)...but I would consider doing the Eville trails we built (the middle stuff-FLT-pale ales-buzzard-mutton yukon-porcupine, etc) if East Aurora is messy.

I am not ready for the HV race. Need to be menatlly/physically ready for racing, ya know??!?!?

Jon. how is EA?

Now, you got me considering the race...thanks (sarcasm).
2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALL™

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12012

grrrrrrr!!! I was looking forward to SB tonight. Darn rain storms!!! :evil: Ah well.. guess I will have to ride the pavement (grrrrr).
Find what you love, and love what you find!

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12010

ellicottville central reports .39" yesterday...its the race loop, no worries. If they use the old downhill again I can't see it being too muddy. Theres nothing real close to colden, springville says .14" yesterday and .03" today

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12007

Thanks for the info Kevin.

I guess I will ride the Northtowns tonight.

Todd and anyone else, you are welcome to come. Little or no elevation change, and as technical as you make it (there are some jumps and drops).

Shoot me a PM, or reply here.

Peace,

Marc

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12006

I should, but I think Eville was hit harder than SB. Am I right?

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12005

come down to the race tonight....

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12004

Hows Hunters?

Anybody in the EA know? I haven't ridden there in months.

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12003

Just talked to the Park and YES they did get the thunder storms yesterday. So let's go with Bens recomendation to not ride tonight :(

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12002

I was thinking that one of these days riding urban might not be a bad idea, the path along the river. That way I could ride the stairs down that overpass near the Peace bridge.
No gear with me at work today so I may ride Boston/Eden at dusk.
Respect your local Woodland Spirits

¿dɯnɾ ʇsɐl ʇɐɥʇ ʇıɥ əɯ əəs noʎ pıp

WNYMBRO is NOT dead, it just smells funny.

Re: Sprague brook? 9 years 1 week ago #12001

Never!

Actually, I have been saving up for one, but I still prefer Mtbing whenever possible.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.627 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.