Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sprague Brook Conditions

Re:Sprague Brook Conditions 13 hours 37 minutes ago #44908

I have only ridden the race course myself. Skunk is in pretty bad condition at the top and the connector between the two old snowmobile trails (and the drop-down creek crossing that it connects to) is also in pretty poor shape. Creekside is probably OK. The rooty climb is mostly good thanks to all the roots. I heard second hand that the east side of the main loop wasn't too bad, but the west side was bad. Fortunately, the weather is looking up in the near future. WNYMBA will also be scheduling some summer work days to load in 27 tons of gravel into wet spots. Stay tuned.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Sprague Brook Conditions 13 hours 40 minutes ago #44907

Any updates would be appreciated. Hoping to ride Sunday.

Re:Sprague Brook Conditions 4 weeks 5 hours ago #44901

A few mudholes after last Sunday's rain but overall quite good.

Re:Sprague Brook Conditions 1 month 1 week ago #44899

Trails are in very good condition and only getting better!

Re:Sprague Brook Conditions 1 month 3 weeks ago #44895

Quite a few people out riding this afternoon.
Trails were in great shape.

Re:Sprague Brook Conditions 1 month 3 weeks ago #44893

I was there last Friday and could not believe how dry conditions were. Did the big loop only so not sure about the typical nasty mud found at the top of skunk. We've had a little rain since then but I'd imagine the conditions are still pretty good.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.