Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions

Re: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 7 years 1 month ago #19795

patterson is really wet in spots. snowsnake is still as slick as snot in places. i spun out for lack of traction on the first climb.
Velociped Jones is the future of racing and he was a P to A spawnling.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 7 years 7 months ago #17021

I lied, that was a tad too far, I just ended up going over to Genesee County Park.

Re: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 7 years 7 months ago #17008

Any word on Allegany State Park? I was thinking of popping out there since we have some warm weather just to check it out.

Re: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 7 years 8 months ago #16878

Forget my last post. Go to www.madbbs.com/users/jandy100/ASP.htm
Great site, these folks are doing it right.

Re: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 7 years 8 months ago #16873

Karen X-C skied Art Roscoe Mon. & Tues. She said there was 12 to 14 inches of snow and that they rolled and laid track on the classic trails on Tuesday. I thought she'd being going up there again today ( Friday ) so I held off on a post, didn"t happen. We'll both be going up there Sat AM and expect very good skiing. We'll try to give X-C Ski conditions thru out the winter. Karen is retired and skis 3 to 5 days a week if possiable.
Track = Fast = Cool
Bert

Re: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 8 years 1 month ago #15099

rode the raccoon rally course july 9, 10, 11, 12 and 14. what a great trail. there's a line that can be followed almost the whole way if you're up to the task. it's nearly impossible to get lost. the course did get a little wetter as the week went on but the soil seems to drain pretty good there. that and it was pretty dried out to begin with. saw a total of three other bikers (one of them twice) and maybe a dozen hikers. did have an encounter with a black bear near the first vista on leonard run. the sound of my wheels locking up seemed to be enough to send the beast scurrying downhill thru the woods. lost an uphill sprint to a woodchuck on snowsnake. it's amazing what the creature was able to do with those stubby little legs.
Velociped Jones is the future of racing and he was a P to A spawnling.

Re: Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 8 years 1 month ago #14956

• champ
conditions were great at the race

Allegany State Park Trail Conditions 11 years 2 months ago #5800

Post Allegany Trail Conditions/Issues here

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.869 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.