Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellicottville Conditions

Re:Ellicottville Conditions 4 days 6 hours ago #44906

Any improvement? Think its ridable this weekend? Looks like the Thurs - Sunday has dry forecast.
Buy the ticket, take the ride. -HST
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Ellicottville Conditions 2 weeks 11 hours ago #44904

• TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
Terrible on thursday. So wet, muddy and all rutted up. A lot of trail work is needed in the E McCarty sections.
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Re:Ellicottville Conditions 2 weeks 4 days ago #44903

How are the trails riding. I'm getting ready to make a pilgrimage up there soon. Can't wait to ride EVL.
Buy the ticket, take the ride. -HST

Re:Ellicottville Conditions 1 month 2 weeks ago #44897

Trails were a bit greasy yesterday. Lots of rain towards the end of last week apparently. All bench cut trails drained well, but trails in flat areas or with poor outslopes were a bit muddy. Forecast is looking good, though, so should be back in top shape soon.

Re:Ellicottville Conditions 1 month 4 weeks ago #44894

I agree w/Jon. I was there last Sat and conditions were fantastic. I parked at top as I was concerned with how wet the race loop and access road from training center were. I did Big Merlin/Dead Dog/Rain and all were perfect. Looking forward to heading back down and hitting Buzzard/Porcupine which are also favs of mine.

Re:Ellicottville Conditions 2 months 15 hours ago #44892

Conditions in E-ville are fantastic. Some trails still have the leaves and sticks from the winter, but everything is very dry.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.