Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellicottville Conditions

Ellicottville Conditions 10 years 9 months ago #5500

This is a first post. I think the trails database needs this to work correctly!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Excellent... 10 years 9 months ago #5544

• mac
addition to the lounge. Thanks!

Re: Ellicottville Conditions 10 years 8 months ago #5625

• Mark
Saw a lot of riders out there today, many had started from the training center parking lot. Those that I talked to had mostly ridden part of the race loop and Big Merlin. I was pretty surprised at how dry the race course was on the uphill, but I heard from a few riders that the switchbacks in the woods going down were pretty bad. I expected that and stayed off it anyway. Big Merlin was in pretty good shape. A few soft spots, but most riders tried to go through the middle of them.

Re: Ellicottville Conditions 10 years 8 months ago #5680

Big Merlin is in decent shape.
The White trail bit me once on the shin - great exercise.
Still a few mud holes; should take it easy & hold up for a week or so.

Re: Ellicottville Conditions 10 years 8 months ago #5681

I second that, rode the race loop to the Rain trail to Big Merlin on Sunday morning both were in good shape. There is a very deep mud hole coming out of Big Merlin Back onto East McCarty so be careful may want to get off your bike, I found out the hard way. Weather report looks good everything should be in decent shape by the end of the week.

Re: Ellicottville Conditions 10 years 8 months ago #5692

• champ
i was happy to see about twenty five plus people on the trails at holiday on sunday. good weather makes for good biking.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.